Florence Roof Pros is an experienced roofing contractor that offers residential roofing services. We have successfully been in business for 20 years. We offer free estimates on all services. We specialize in shingle roofing repair and replacement, as well as roof inspections and roof maintenance and always offer a satisfaction guarantee. We have 24/7 emergency service available and offer roof installation in a single day on most homes. We will clean up after the project is done and we have an experienced, knowledgeable team of roofers who are fully licensed and insured.
Florence Roof Pros offers repair and installation services for composite shingle roofing– the most common kind of roofing material used today. Shingle roofs are simple to install and may last from 15 to 50 years. At Florence Roof Pros, we install and repair shingle roofs with the highest level of customer service and craftsmanship. We’re based in Florence SC, and we work with clients throughout the city and county of Florence SC.
Why Pick a Shingle Roof?
With a number of roofing choices available, there are several reasons to choose shingle roofing:
- Cost-Effectiveness: The most cost-effective roof, asphalt shingles, making them an affordable choice in comparison with other roofing kinds like metal roofing. Because shingles are simple to install, you also will pay a lower labor cost.
- Safety: Fiberglass shingles offer outstanding fire protection.
- Variety: Shingles come in various colors to offer the appearance you desire for the roof.
- Easy Repair: Shingle roofing is simple to repair. If a small space of shingles is damaged, it’s possible to just remove the damaged shingles then replace them.
- Low-Maintenance: Shingle roofing will require little maintenance over their span of life.
- Durability: Shingle roofs can last from 25 – 50 years and are durable.
Shingle Brands: What do they offer?
Florence Roof Pros provides fiberglass-based asphalt shingle roofing from Certain Teed, GAF, and Owens Corning. For all three businesses, we maintain the highest degree of roofing certifications to offer customers quality service and craftsmanship. We’ll install premium shingles from every manufacturer, which provide the most protection against erosion and weathering as the asphalt oils within the shingles grow older. Shingles are installed utilizing six nails, above the four which are standard. Also, we utilize hard nails, which offer a more secure roof anchor.
We utilize these quality products for their value. While they’re initially more expensive, they have the ability to stand up to aging and weather better than cheaper materials. Additionally, our strict process of installation offers extra protection against the elements, which includes ice, rain, hail, and wind.
We install GAF Timberline HD shingles and Certain Teed Landmark MaxDepth shingles that offer a variety of colors that are appropriate for your needs.
Why Go with Florence Roof Pros Company?
Florence Roof Pros is family operated and owned, providing a personalized touch with every project. As an established Florence SC roofing contractor, it is possible to trust that our skilled staff will properly repair or install your roof. As we mentioned earlier, all of our roof estimates are free; therefore, you can contact us today at 843-212-9326 to have one of our techs inspect the roof. We’re fully committed to offering the highest quality roof shingles, as well as maintain the highest certification for every roof brand, which includes: Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Certain Teed SELECT ShingleMaster, and GAF Master Elite Roofer. It’ll ensure that we adhere to stringent guidelines while working on the roof. Also, it’ll ensure that we provide the best warranties within the industry, with 25 and 50-year available warranties. For shingles that are damaged by storms, you’re entitled to insurance compensation. We’ll work with your insurance company to decrease paperwork and optimize your benefits. We’re certified in Xactimate software, which insurance providers utilize to process claims.
Roof Replacement Service
At Florence Roof Pros, we know that your roof is a major investment. Roofing is a lot more than mere shingles – as a portion of a bigger system, it’ll protect you, your loved ones and your possessions from weather elements. We install replacement roofs utilizing quality brands like GAF/ELK and Owens Corning to ensure that all roofing lasts as long as it can.
When is it the time to consider getting a roof replaced?
There are several indications that the roof must be replaced. A few of the most typical aspects we see involve:
- Shingle Damage: Roof shingles are a critical aspect of the system of a roof. As shingles become curled at the corners, cracked or start buckling, it might be time to have a roof replacement. Roof shingles that are missing also are a good indication that roof replacement is needed.
- Staining of roof shingles: Dark-colored roof stains may be a sign of algae growing on the roof. Growth of moss, mold and mildew on the shingles also may be a sign of damage.
- Age: The majority of roofs are made to last two to three decades. If the roof is 20 years old, we suggest that you give consideration to a roof replacement.
- Granules: Granules on the shingles are made to protect the roof. As you begin to see granules falling into the gutter, it might be time for a replacement.
- Inside Damage: If the roof already is leaking, you might see destruction to the attic, walls or ceiling. We also sometimes see peeling or blistering paint on the outside of your home, also produced by leaking.
- Energy Expenses: If you see that your utility bills are rising, the roof might not be insulated well. XYZ Company may install energy-efficient roofing to decrease those expenses.
- Valleys of roof: If left unrepaired, hail, rain, and additional precipitation may flow through the roof’s valleys. If you see damage within this space, we suggest replacement roofing.
- Chimney flashing: It’s better for flashing to be designed of metal instead of cement or tar. If you have tar or cement, we suggest that you replace the roof.
If you live in the Florence SC area, call us today at 843-212-9326 for an in-person, quick free estimate and consultation from one of our residential roofing professionals.